Our mission is to provide elite training for young female soccer players to support the development of female youth soccer in Saskatchewan. With this program, we want to create a synergy between our University Program and the junior players to give them an opportunity to experience the preparation, demands and expectations that varsity soccer requires and more importantly to give players an opportunity to experience our Huskie soccer philosophy of training and playing style!
Our vision is that this program helps players become much more well rounded student-athletes that understand both the technical on field requirements and the off-field preparedness necessary to play at this elite level, with the end goal to help them aspire to play at a University Level wherever they may choose to.
Our Program Goals:
- Create a challenging environment where young female athletes can grow technically, tactically, and mentally
- Better prepare athletes for the demands, challenges, and expectations of university-level soccer
- Empower young female athletes through coaching from strong, positive female role models
- Encourage the development of more female soccer coaches in Saskatchewan
- Champion the philosophy of developing good athletes and good people
- Share our Huskie culture and vision with athletes at a younger age
- Energize the passion of soccer in our community and province